Proofreading is the final step in making sure your documents and publications are error-free. At best a mistake in print can hurt your credibility and brand. At worst it can cause significant financial or legal problems.
My courses can help you:
- understand proofreading’s role in the production process
- plan a proofreading task
- use simple proofreading techniques
- use your judgement in deciding what to change
- make effective corrections
- mark proofs with standard proofreading symbols
- identify and fix common problems
I provide proofreading training for people who work at any level, from checking emails and business letters to the final proofing of commercial printed publications, books, journals or magazines.
“A good blend of talking and participation. It was especially useful to have exercises using OUP material.”
Oxford University Press delegate
Graham is an excellent teacher with a clear – and clearly communicated – objective for this course.
European Parliament delegate