Writing for the Web
Writing for the web poses its own challenges. You need to grab the impatient user’s attention from the start and keep them interested while they read your message.
My courses can help you:
- understand how people use the web
- structure your text for web readability
- use signposts and layout to guide the reader
- write in web-friendly style and language
- create effective titles and keywords
- understand the use of hidden information
- improve your listing on search engines
- make the best use of hyperlinks
- get the most from images
My courses can help delegates with any level of experience, from those new to writing to seasoned journalists.
“Clear remarks and instructions – well structured and balanced.”
Consumers’ Association delegate
“I feel much more confident about dealing with web writing now.”